Sims Parent App
We have a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s school life. For Y7, 11 and 13, you’ll be able to access our new parent app and website. Y8, 9, 10 and 12 will be available from October.
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent App:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievement and homework
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access your child’s school report as well as KS2 data and/ or KS4 results if your child is in the sixth form
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- After school enrichment clubs with the ability to send notifications through the app
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up to date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Using SIMS Parent App
As the Parent App is rolled out you will receive an invitation code to join SIMS Parent app. The invitation will have been received from noreply@sims and will be valid for 90 days if it is not used, please contact us at email@example.com if you require a replacement after this date
Contact Details Update
Please ensure we have accurate details for you. Please click here to access the form for parents/ carers who have received a letter so you can receive your SIMS Parent activation email.
Usernames and passwords are not issued directly by the school as parents can use their existing Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft Account credentials.
If you do not have any of the above, then please find below links to create a free Google or Microsoft Account
To download the app, click on the appropriate link below.
Below is an image showing what the logon page looks like.