Autumn External Examination Series
Results days 2020
GCE AS, A Level and BTEC Level 3 - Thursday 13th August. Please click here for a copy of the letter regarding procedures on the day.
GCSE/BTEC Level 2- Thursday 20th August. Please click here for for a copy of the letter regrading procedures on the day.
For GCE AS, A Level and BTEC Level 3, if you are unhappy with any of your Summer 2020 Results and would like to attempt a higher grade by taking an exam, please contact our Exams Manager (Mrs Dunne) either in person or via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org, by Thursday 3rd September 2020.
GCE AS and A Level – 5th October 2020 – 23rd October 2020
GCSE – 2nd November 2020 – 23rd November 2020
2019 Exam Performance
Key Stage 4
- Progress 8 score -0.11
- Attainment 8 score 42.35
- Percentage of students achieving a strong pass in English and maths 24.66%
- Ebacc APS 3.27
- Students entered for Ebacc 25.6%
Post 16 (Provisional)
- A Level Value added score: Awaiting data
- A Level average point score 22.79
- Applied General Value Added Score: Awaiting data
- Applied general average point score 25.85
- Average progress made in English (retake) 0.83
- Average progress made in Mathematics (retake) 0.20
The Performance Table data for the academy can be found here