As an academy, we wish to ensure all students, parents and carers are clear on our uniform policy.
Please take time to familiarise yourself with the guidelines to ensure that your child is wearing the correct uniform. This includes hairstyles and clothing accessories.
To purchase uniform please visit www.pbparentsonline.co.uk/ormistonshelfield
To purchase PE kit please visit
|- Black blazer with academy badge|
|- White plain collared shirt with academy tie|
|- Plain dark socks or tights|
|- Black plain, sensible shoes (heels under 2” high)|
- Black plain tailored skirt or trousers. Please note that tight, slim fitting trousers/skirts are not permitted, nor are trousers which are of ‘stretchy’ material.
- Jeans, denims, cords or leggings.
- Tight fitting trousers or skirts.
- Training shoes or boots.
- Footwear with any of the following – coloured soles, platforms, studded spikes or any sports or leisure brand logos.
- Sweatshirts or other casual wear.
- Outdoor jackets are not to be worn indoors.
- Caps/hats are not to be worn indoors.
- Ear spacers
- Only discreet make-up is permitted
- Any students who adopt an ‘excessive’ hairstyle may be required to change the style. Tramlines are not permitted.
- Hairstyle should be a natural colour – blue, green, pink, orange or purple are not permitted hair colours.
- Any tanning should be subtle and natural looking.
- Nail extensions/varnish should be of subtle colour and the tip of the nail should be no longer than 0.5cm
- Students may wear a pair of small stud earrings.
- Necklaces, rings and bracelets are not allowed.
- Visible facial and body piercings are not allowed. (This includes tongue piercings)
- Whilst students may carry a mobile phone in their bag, this is at their own risk.
- Mobile phones/earphones & other devices are not permitted in lessons.
Prohibited Footwear (See below for examples)
- No trainers or canvas pumps
- No sports or leisure brand logos
- No boots
- No coloured soles
- No platforms
- No studded spikes
- No heels over 2” high